We are currently looking for a digital producer to join our rapidly growing agency. The role will focus on project management and delivery across the entire software life cycle from conception to delivery to warranty.
We are looking for someone with:
- Great organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to scope, schedule and manage developer tasks
- Flawless communication skills and highly personable for interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop project plans; setting up and using project management tools
- Responsible for awareness of potential risks and communicating back to the wider team where necessary
- Working with the Marketing and Production team to produce and manage ongoing projects
- Create and manage project briefs, scope of work, time-lines and cost estimates
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to build effective networks with key stakeholders based on mutual trust, respect and confidence.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple small to medium projects concurrently
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of content management in Wordpress, Magento, Umbraco and/or Sitecore not required, but will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager
- An openness to learn – we have strong company values around learning and supporting one another’s growth so a desire to learn is a must
You will be joining a small, innovative close team who aren’t afraid to push the boundaries when creating solutions for our clients.
If you are looking to take the or next step in your management career, please apply with your CV including any latest work, as well as a cover letter to email@example.com identifying why you are a good fit for the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Melbourne VIC
Required experience: Digital Production: 2 years