About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented digital marketer, who is able to create and manage digital marketing campaigns with a focus on data, and enjoys learning and constantly adapting to changes in the digital space.
This is an exciting role for someone who is looking to expand their skills across every aspect of data-backed digital marketing with a good mix of marketing and client management.
The successful applicant will be responsible for end to end campaign creation, execution and reporting, including:
– Creation and management of digital strategies
– Creation & management of paid digital advertising including Facebook advertising, AdWords, GDN and Re-Marketing
– A/B testing paid advertising campaigns, EDMs and website optimisations.
– Analysing and tracking digital marketing performance
– Tracking, measuring and optimising digital sales funnels based on data.
– Managing accounts focusing on increasing conversion rates, lowering cost per customer acquisition rates and more.
Who would be a great fit
You’ll need a few years’ experience in digital marketing, and be wanting to take your career to the next level. You MUST be good with numbers. We’re not like other marketers that just produce creative and beautiful things – everything we do is backed by data, so you must know and love numbers. You need to eat, sleep and dream digital marketing – passion in this fast-paced role is what we are looking for, as well as:
– A strong numerical and analytical mind
– A smart problem solver and ability to think on your feet
– Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, SEM Rush, HotJar and Webmaster Tools
– Great attention to detail
– Amazing communication skills (written & verbal)
– Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced industry working on 10+ accounts
We’re a team of passionate digital marketers, software developers, website designers and . We value our people as our greatest asset and you’ll find just a few creature comforts in our office including our lolly jar, fresh fruit, a fully stocked beer fridge and our newest edition tabletop arcade game.
Salary will be based on experience. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Successful applicants should be prepared to share case studies and work examples during the interview process.
$80-85k + Super
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to hear about your digital requirements. Even if you don’t quite know what you need, get in touch as we can help formulate a whole digital strategy to meet your business objectives.