We will be looking to add ‘email@example.com’ to your existing Google Tag Manager container.
1. Sign in to your Google Tag Manager account – https://tagmanager.google.com/?authuser=1#/home
2. Select the container name under your account
3. Select ‘Admin’
4. Under ‘Container’, select ‘User Management’
5. In the Container permissions page, click +, then click ‘Add users’
6. Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide ‘Publish’ permissions (this will automatically select the other permissions)
7. Click ‘Invite’
We’d love to hear about your digital requirements. Even if you don’t quite know what you need, get in touch as we can help formulate a whole digital strategy to meet your business objectives.